Tungsten Carbide Beveled Edged Diamond Wedding Band with Koa Wood Inlay & Polished Edges - 8mm - Kahuna
Thorsten Rings is your premier source for award-winning, cutting edge wedding band designs. Stylish, highly popular, leading the industry with the finest and strongest materials used in rings, resulting in a wedding band that is unmatched by others. One of the largest lines of of wedding bands in America for both men and women.
This sophisticated Tungsten Carbide ring by Thorsten features polished beveled edges that accentuate the rare 100% authentic Hawaiian Koa wood. A 0.06 ct white round cut diamond boldly set in the center of the ring completes this captivating wood inlay wedding band.
- Engraving available! Does Not Delay Order
- Includes Thorsten Lifetime and Lifetime Sizing Warranty (excluding re-engraving)
- Koa wood cannot be cut down under Hawaiian law. Only trees that have fallen on their own can be harvested, making Koa one of the most expensive woods in the world.
- Tungsten Carbide—the newest and strongest metal for jewelry that does not scratch easily. Note that the wooden inlay is protected by a resin that can be scratched.
- Comfort Fit – domed interior band slides over the knuckle easier with less friction
|Metal Type||Tungsten Carbide|
|Style||Beveled, Diamonds, Flat, Wood Inlay|