cleaning & care
• Remove your jewelry before vigorous activities.
• Every day household items can ruin your gemstone jewelry. Make sure you don’t expose your gems to the chemicals in cleaning products, hair care products, fragrances and cosmetics.
• Store your jewelry in a cloth-lined box or anti-tarnish pouch and keep them away from other jewelry, which might scratch them.
• Fine jewelry intended for daily wear should be inspected annually by a professional jeweler.
• Jewelry can be easily cleaned using ordinary mild dish detergent and a soft brush.
• To remove heavy tarnish, a cleaner designed for the appropriate metal materials and stones can be used such as: